United States Citizenship Exam Preparation Class
We will teach you everything you will need to know to pass the Exam.
Our 10 week course includes classroom activity once a week for 2 hours and additional work to do at home.
The course will provide instruction for you to:
· Know the process of becoming a U.S. citizen
· Understand the answers to the 100 possible civics questions
· Understand the vocabulary used in the Reading Test and correctly read the words used in a sentence
· Understand the vocabulary used in the Writing Test, listen with understanding to a sentence read to you using the
vocabulary words, and then correctly write the sentence
· Prepare for the interview with a USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) agent.
· Comprehend the vocabulary on the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400).
We will teach you about our country, culture & government.
When you become a U. S. citizen you will have the information you need if you want to become active in your community.