United States Citizenship Exam Preparation Course
We will teach you everything you will need to know to pass the Exam.
Register NOW (class size is limited):
Where & When: Augusta, GA; North Augusta, SC; Aiken, SC
Registering now for Fall classes
Cost: $40 for a textbook
English Requirement: Students must have an intermediate-level of English or higher.
Purpose: This 8-12 week course is designed to help eligible immigrants pass the U.S. Citizenship Interview and Test.
How: Contact us via phone 706-284-7555 or go to www.LearnEnglishforLiving.com to schedule an English Assessment
When those results are received we will register you for the class.
Learn English for Living Foundation has 14 years experience helping students pass their exam the first time.
About the Course
Our 8-12 week courses includes classroom activity once a week for 2-3 hours and additional work to do at home.
The course will provide instruction for you to:
· Know the process of becoming a U.S. citizen
· Understand the answers to the 100 possible Civics questions
· Understand the vocabulary used in the Reading Test and correctly read the words used in a sentence
· Understand the vocabulary used in the Writing Test, listen with understanding to a sentence read to you using the
vocabulary words, and then correctly write the sentence
· Prepare for the interview with a USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) agent.
· Comprehend the vocabulary on the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400).
We will teach you about our country, culture & government.
When you become a U. S. citizen you will have the information you need if you want to become active in your community.